Monday, August 16, 2010

Tropical Delights













Being a lover of all things latin, and a serious lover of the tropics, this editorial is warming my heart.  As I've said, our Cali summer has had a few good days, but in general, it's not been the best, brrrrr is actually what comes to mind.  This beautiful Latina has me dreaming of wearing these fun frocks in a spicy tropical land.  I can already feel the sun and smell the air, Puerto Rico, Belize, Costa Rica...they're calling my name!



Photos: El Pais Semanal 27 June 2010

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous prints and colors. I need some paradise in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Va Va voom. Los colores de la vida rica. Magnifico!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im totally smitten with the last dress..I can even hear the music playing already...hahah:)
    Love that:)

    Kisses,darling and wish you a lovely and not too busy Monday:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous editorial!
    Love these dresses!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooooh the night shots really add a certain mysticism and erotica to the editorial. love the vibrant colors.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooh hello fabulous. specially love the last two! xx

    ReplyDelete