Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Dazed & Confused March '11







Arizona Muse is quickly becoming one of my all time favorite models and everyone else's in the industry so it seems, this girl is on fire.  Love these shots, clothes & this incredible jewel and I swear that first photo made me do a double take, she so reminded me of Linda Evangelista.

P.S.  I got to spend time with Alexis & Brandi yesterday and it was an amazing.  Brandi made us homemade almond, nutella and plain croissants, they were out of this world!! This girl is a major foodie, if you are too you must check out her food blog pizzelles, it's incredible.

7 comments:

  1. I did a double take too! I think Linda Evangelista will go down as my all time fave model.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous spread!
    Especially loving that last shot ~ the Swarovski piece is amazing!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually thought it was Linda Evangelista in the first photo! And that last one of Arizona is just stunning; there's just such a story in her eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm so jealous of these croissants i keep hearing about!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That last image is my favourite. She is so stunning! Glad you had fun yesterday. Those croissants sound fantastic. Yum!
    Hugs and kisses, sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anyone named Arizona Muse is automatically my favorite! ;) xo Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Her eyes are so intoxicating, they're almost scary!! I adore her and might post about her this week!

    ReplyDelete