Monday, February 7, 2011

H&M Conscious Collection Spring '11








I could not be more thrilled to blog about this line, not only are the clothes fresh and lovely but they're all made with organic cotton and recycled polyester, go H&M!  Cotton is one of the worst polluters out there, if I ruled the world it would be law that it only be grown organic (well if I ruled the world it would be law that everything be grown without poison but that's just me).  I can only hope more top companies and designers will take a cue from this "Conscious Collection" and make it a trend to use eco friendly materials, I think it would make Mother Nature proud.



7 comments:

  1. I've been feeling the slouchy top and flowy skirt look for a while....can't wait till spring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cotton is a polluter? Oh my, I had no idea! Okay, I'm making a note and I'm going to do my best to only buy eco-friendly items. And these from H&M I like a bunch -- I can't wait to see them in person.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm right there with ya sister! Go H&M!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is absolutely gorgeous!!! I love the proportions of the first!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am giggling right now because all morning I have been searching online for organic cotton/hemp fabric for my project. I can't wait to share with you. Love your post! xo Samantha ps. You are so invited to O's party! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally agree with you: Its all about eco-friendly and organic for me:) I love those pieces and Im going to get one of those cute white dresses for spring:) Happy Tuesday morning, darling

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice!
    Loving these looks, especially the first and last one!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete