Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Set A/W '11













Although I'm basking in the glory of summer, fall will be here soon enough and its time to plant a few seeds for the upcoming season.  I tell my clients, especially the busy moms, that its all about uniforms.  Once the lazy days are over and the alarm starts to ring in the early AM, its best and easiest to have a few staple pieces you can throw on and go about the day.  Cute jackets, sweaters, skinnies, slacks, hats and boots seem to do the trick.  If you have a small assortment of these you can rotate them and stay consistently cool, collected and stylish, with seemingly little effort.  These looks from Set are great to do just that.





7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous looks!
    Loving all the cool coats!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  2. These almost had me wanting it to be Fall, already. ;) #2 and #4 are amazing. I want to look that sexy and cool in a "oh nothing" type of way! {oh wait, that is you!} haha xo Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm itching for fall fashion already. The colors are so much more "me" than summer ones. And that trench coat and hat combo is a must. Love that look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww snap! I have been secretly desiring fall to just be here already. These pictures make me yearn for it even more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You always find the best collections! I love everything, and I'm almost looking forward to fall... almost.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Incredible! The first pants and the third coat are fantastic. Such a great collection. Muah

    ReplyDelete