Friday, January 9, 2015

Vegan Luxe Handbags (That Won't Break The Bank)





I went on the hunt for vegan luxe handbags, and found some beauties.  There are a lot of great options for affordable cruelty-free accessories.  (I posted about some fab vegan shoes a few months back.)  I love amazing fashion, but I love animals more.  I want to see them all free, and with today's technology, that could easily happen. Faux leather, croc, fur, etc. have all come along way, and I couldn't be more thrilled.  I hope one day the entire industry gets on board so we can all advance to a higher vibrational society, while still looking fabulous.  These bags by GUNAS, Heather Belle, and Deux Lux prove it's possible, and are great options for those seeking high style, with harm to none. 


1/2/3/4/5/6/


No comments:

Post a Comment